Print Friendly, PDF & Email


How do I register to vote?
I need a Notary. Can the City Clerk notarize a document for me?

The City Clerk provides Notary Services (by appointment) for a charge of $15.00 per signature (California Government Code 8206 and 8211).

If you are requiring notarization for mortgage documents, you should search for a notary that is also a document signing agent. Note: additional fees may apply for travel.

How do I obtain a Marriage License, Birth or Death Certificate?

Please contact the Contra Costa County Clerk Recorder’s Office at (925) 335-7900.

I need a Passport. Who should I contact?

You may obtain Passport information, including locations where an application may be processed by visiting for the most up-to date information.